Vesa Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus creating value to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Benin-City, Edo and Lagos
Department: Administration & Operations
Reports to: Head of Administration& Operations
Grade: Senior level
Job Expectation Summary
- The branch manager is to oversee and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- The job holder will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The branch manager will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business at the branch level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a related or a closely aligned discipline.
- A master’s degree or professional certification related to management will be added advantage
- 5 – 7 years previous experience as a Branch Manager or related position or similar role in a medium sized organization.
- Adequate knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet targets and goals with little or no supervision
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Leadership skills
- Mentally stable and emotionally intelligent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites.
He or she will be expected to:
- Direct all operational aspects including operations, customer service, human resources, administration, sales whilst ensuring the branch reaching its full potential, employee and customer satisfaction is at its peak.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans to meet management set goals.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Stay abreast with the working conditions of the office facility and equipment.
N350,000 – N500,000 / month.
Deadline: 5th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside a detailed Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the position being applied for.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.