GL Auto Auction is a pacesetter in online auto auction business in Nigeria. We provide auto auction market place that allows people to pre-bid and participate in exciting LIVE online auctions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care / Admin Officer
- Provide excellent customer support by ensuring clients’ inquiries and concerns are promptly and efficiently addressed.
Experience & Qualifications
- A first degree or its equivalent in Sales, Marketing or any Social Science discipline.
- CRM or other recognised certifications.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
Competencies And Person Specifications:
- Active listening skills with strong phone and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good follow up and follow through skills and should be highly internally driven.
- Possess analytical skills with ability to identify trends and challenges.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box.
- A good degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness; with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Provide out-bound emails or calls to distributors and customers to resolve support issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate general guidelines and instructions to Vendors/Dealers/Buyers through email, phone, written correspondence and in person.
- Demonstrate total understanding of company’s products, pricing information and promotions so as to easily provide real time information to customers.
- Keep clients up-to-date on newest policies and procedures in order to ensure hitch free business transaction.
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments by working with relevant departments.
- Channel difficult complaints to appropriate quarters and follow up squarely to ensure quick resolution.
- Keep records of all conversations including actions taken, in a comprehensible way that will facilitate easy retrieval and reference.
- Generate and prepare relevant reports as required of by the department.
Deadline: 22nd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job position: as subject of the email.