Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Field Agronomist
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Conduct plant nutrition (Fertilizer and Agronomy) trials/demonstration at Farmer field
- Advisory /Training to farmers in meetings/crop shows/ exhibitions and personal visit
- Local face to lias with university/extension agencies/NGO and Govt officials
- Developments and communication of Promotional activities programs
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Arranging the effective distribution of advertisement material to farmers in villages.
- Maintaining and updating farmer’s databases;
- Extension and Agronomic work- development of package and practice/dosages/time and rate of fertilizer application for commercial crops
- Selection of farmer for demo plots , conducting meeting/seminar and communication of Agronomic best management practices to farmers
Qualifications (Essential / Desirable)
- Master in Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Crop Sciences & Horticulture required
Competence (Essential / Desirable):
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
- 2 to 5 years relevant working Experience in Agriculture Sector
Deadline: 26th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the email