General Manager (Lounge and Bar) Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Lounge and Bar)
Job Type: Full time
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a
- Manager in Bar and Lounge or in a 5 star hotel.
- Exhibiting leadership ability
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration;
- Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Directs and organizes the activities of the bar and lounge to maintain high standards of beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Overseeing the functions of the department to include general bar and lounge service to private functions.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Monitoring the set-up of the bar, lounge, private functions and hospitalities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.