IT Specialist / Webmaster Job in a Reputable Trade Union
A vibrant and formidable Trade Union in Nigeria is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist / Webmaster
Position Type: Full time
- The position holder will provide all IT related support to the Association
- S/he will ensure that all media accounts of the Association are up and running and that Information and news about the Association is disseminated promptly and efficiently.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Design or a related field
- Familiarity with web standards
- Minimum of three years proven experience as an IT specialist, programmer, webmaster or Web Developer.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisationa
- S/he supports the day-to-day operations of the Association’s computer network and res6lves all issues the co-workers have with their iT systems and software
- S/he assists with the installation of new hardware and software and help train the employees on its use
- S/he protects the Association’s data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- S/he maintains the Association’s sites by ensuring its functionality and efficiency.
- S/he updates website content and reviews SEO
- S/he monitors and analyses the Association’s site performance and addresses user complaints
- S/he manages all the Association’s social media accounts and ensures that approved content is disseminated promptly.
- The Association offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV, providing detailed information about your qualifications, skills and most importantly your work experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Specialist / Webmaster” as the subject of the email.