Inlaks Computer Limited – Established in 1982, Inlaks is an Information Technology Systems Integrator specialized in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT Infrastructure Solutions. Our customers cut across various segments including Banking, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas, Power, Utilities and the Distribution sectors of the economy. Inlaks also deploys Commercial/Resource Planning Software and Services to many multinational companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Platform Solutions
- Develop the tools which automate and secure cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with architects, designers and agile teams on technical solutions.
- Developing custom solutions to improve performance and workflow for clients
- Supports Sales in new business efforts by demonstrating platforms and answering RFPs
- Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customers
- Consult with customers and prospects to understand their business needs and pain points, and evangelize the business value of solution development on Inlaks supported Platform
- Partner with Sales and Solution Consulting team to qualify customer needs and identify opportunities to deliver high value business outcomes for clients
- Document and present technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems
- Facilitate and lead workshops for customers focusing on innovation, ideation, co-creation, development and validation of solutions on Inlaks supported Platform.
- Proactively lead operational readiness efforts associated with new technology-driven capabilities.
- Introduce, develop, and maintain tools, practices, and processes to help the organization scale, design best-in-class architecture, and develop test and release automation for platform solutions.
- Monitor current and future trends, technology, and information; apply and integrate emerging technological.
- Owns the selection, integration, and adoption of new platforms
- Internal training and support across all platforms
- Leads key agency accounts, which includes but is not limited to:
- Providing first-line support and training for self-service clients
- Regular communication and client relationship development
- Provide mentoring to solution consulting peers and other colleagues in the organization
- Contribute to and help maintain internal forums and asset libraries to enable innovation at scale
- Interact with the wider Inlaks supported Platform community as a thought leader on innovative ways to leverage the Inlaks supported Platform and products
- Work closely with Product Management on upcoming releases and provide feedback from customer interaction
- Keep on top of Inlaks supported Platform product developments, complementary technology and external trends in order to identify opportunities to broaden the use of the Now Platform outside of typical domains
Qualification and Experience
- A graduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Pure Sciences
- A background knowledge of banking operations or accounting will be required
- MBA or Masters degree will be an advantage
- 8+ years of experience as a solution architect
- 8+ years of experience architecting and delivering complex solutions
- A mix of software development and automation, cloud experience and security principles.
- Ability to manage a dynamic environment and has a track record of technical expertise (Cloud, SaaS) and management responsibility.
- Knowledge of software configuration management.
- Good knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Good knowledge of integrating Channels / Digital Solutions with Core Banking Applications.
- Ability to quickly understand new technology through instruction and self-training
- Experience presenting to executive-level audiences
Deadline: 17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.