Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an International Christian Church (ICC), is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Administrative Manager
- Our client is looking to fill the role of a Senior Administrative Manager that has years of Experience in Facility Management, Project Management, Human Resource and a bit of Finance role.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as Facility management, Project Management, Human Resource or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
- Very attractive.
Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Admin Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.