Centdoor a world class engineering solutions provider, we lead in addressing energy, telecommunications and infrastructure needs, through innovation and excellence.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Rigger
Qualification and Experience
- University degree in relevant discipline
- 2+ years’ experience
- Must have held a previous background within communication / telecommunications as and be familiar with climbing.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers
- Background in tower assembly, including antenna assembly, waveguide, and coax connector assembly.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.