Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Reporting Line: Warehouse Manager
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- Must Possess a valid Truck License and Drivers License
- Valid Certification in Truck Operations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Truck driving.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the Truck.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
N65,000 / Month
Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.