PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under banked, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification Officer
- Conducting detailed background research and analysis
- Timely follow up and closure of assigned verification checks
- Meeting control requirements and maintaining integrity of data and reports
- Carrying out any assigned tasks by the supervisor
- Address verification exercises
- Delivery of confidential documents
- SSCE preferably
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Lives on the island
- An ability to stick to deadlines.
Job Title: IT Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up emails and accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Provide end-to-end support for banks core banking system and digital channels
- Providing support and procedural documentation
- Maintaining banks network security and anti-virus updates
- They look after the security and surveillance of the bank and its mechanisms as well
- IT related, BSc from a reputable university
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to deadlines
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.