Latest Vacancies at Svelte Global Company, 20th January, 2020
Svelte Global Company is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Maximum level of qualification is SSCE / OND
- Must be within 18-27 years of age
- Must reside in Lagos State – Mainland and Island axis.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (Entry-Level)
Job Level: Entry-Level
Job Type: Full Time
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Minimum of a University / HND Degree in Quantity Survey or related course.
- Experience: Entry level / Fresh graduates
- Candidate must have can-do attitude.
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.