One Kiosk Africa is an E-Commerce enterprise with the goal of driving and building a sustainable economic growth through inclusion and job creation. One Kiosk Africa is redefining a sustainable E-commerce business model for Africa. One Kiosk Africa connects people and communities leveraging technology to ensure delivery within 20-59 minutes, open new markets and create more jobs for youths along the value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Personnel
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwardingdaily action summaries
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- OND, HND, B.Sc. in any Social Science course
- 1-2 years working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong 9. interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Writing and copy-editing abilities
- Applicants shouldn’t be more than 25 years of age
ob Title: Senior Finance Officer
- Develop and manage advanced financial models of projected earnings for all divisions of the Company, short-term and long-term cash forecasts.
- Manage monthly and other periodic financial reporting for the company, including executive reporting, cash flow projections, budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze valuation models, purchase and sale agreements, deal terms and risks of potential acquisitions.
- Manage the financial due diligence of acquisition targets, to determine recurring earnings, cash flow and capital requirements.
- Manage integration of acquisitions.
- Act as primary liaison with corporate bank. 6.Ensure financing arrangements are kept current and favorable. Monitor interest rates and debt covenants to ensure compliance.
- Position reports to CFO and includes the oversight of a financial analysis
- BS / BA in Finance / Accounting related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in finance
- Extensive excel and modeling experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs / strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and / or CPA, ACA / ACCA certification highly desirable
- 5+ years experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in E-commerce development.
- Candidate must be experience in managing ecommerce payment solutions as well as the management of various financial design and implementation systems and procedures that optimize a business’s financial performance.
- Candidate must have a track-record of successful leadership in a finance position where he excelled in team building, implementation, and incorporation of best practices.
- Candidate must demonstrate systems skills and successful experience implementing robust financial controls and processes.
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years of age.
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chief Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.