CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Sales Executive
- Greet and attend to customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, discounts, terms and conditions etc)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products / services
- Cross-sell products& services
- Ensure daily cash collections are remitted to the bank within 24hours and evidence of remittance send to finance department immediately with copies kept at the shop for audit purpose.
- Encourage customers to use POS
- CSE should not for any reason carry out credit transaction
- Ensure fliers and waybills are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise from e-commerce and send them to head of ecommerce within 48hours
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales supervisor to provide excellent customer service
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the business manager
- Ensure cleanliness of the shop at all times
Job Title: Billing Officer
- Issue debit and credit memos and statements to customers, cancel or void invoices, and respond to customer concerns relating to billing
- Monitoring customers’ accounts and balances – racking invoices status.
- Monitor payments from customers, exceptions, which if a client has paid late or missed payments could involve undertaking legal action.
- Send reminders to respective customers while using the ageing report
- Builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team in respect to changes, exceptions, and such like.
- BSc / HND degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing or relevant field.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.