Konga Nigeria – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 6 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to Work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pay Per Click Specialist
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced PPC Specialist to join our effervescent team based in the Lagos Head office.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for managing internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, SEO, and analysis of ad performance.
- BS / MS degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Consumer Growth Strategy
- Product Growth Strategy
- Web Analytics & Reporting
- ROI Analysis
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Keyword research
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Deadline: 3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter captured as “PPC Specialist”.