Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non- profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria and Africa for over 27 years.
We are inviting suitable candidates for the under-listed position for our newly awarded USAID funded OVC project ICHSSA 4: Integrated Child Health and Social Services to be implemented in Nigeria. The ICHSSA 4 project seeks to improve the wellbeing of OVCS and their caregivers:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Locations: Adamawa and Bauchi
- The Program Assistant (OVC) will provide support to the state SPM / SPO in the management and coordination of the ICHSSA project sub-grants with CSOs in Adamawa and Bauchi States
- S / he will work closely with the system strengthening and sustainability Advisors (SSSA), Monitoring / Evaluation Officers (MEOs) and other key ICHSSA program staff to ensure project targets are met and documented appropriately.
- S / he will liaise closely with finance and Compliance Officers (FCOs) to ensure proper accountability for project funds.
- She / he will also provide technical assistance and training as appropriate to partners to ensure that high standards of program Implementation are provided.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Health related field is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in a culturally sensitive environment
- Demonstrated willingness to work in a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of (2) years of work experience on an OVC program in Nigeria is required
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages including excel and PowerPoint
- Strong technical knowledge and skills in OVC programming is required
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal skill
Deadline: 21st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Pro-Health International is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.