Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Locations: Ikeja and Lagos Island – Lagos
- Looking for a smart and highly responsible Project Manager to oversee, coordinate, manage and solve all technical issues on the ongoing projects.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 1- 3 years- experience in project management functions.
- 25-30 years of age.
- Must have a National ID card or a Pension account
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- A proven track record of managing projects and/or project teams to deliver high quality projects which have resulted in positive outcomes for their target beneficiaries.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Familiar with trouble shooting both hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Applicants must reside around Lagos Island, Ikeja, Lagos Mainland, Ikoy, V.I, Surulere, Ijora/Costain axis.
- Lead the process of planning, development and implementation of projects.
- Lead the development and implementation of research and data collection processes.
- Lead the analysis, review and final output process for all project reporting.
- Produce daily internal reporting and present to management.
- External Relations and Communications.
- Identify, build and leverage relationships that are key to promoting stability and
- development in the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and should use the topic as the subject title.