Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Process Management Division
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- The Project Manager will lead the project team covering planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration and customer communications, deliverables and relationships of assigned projects.
- Have Good Knowledge in DCS/PLC Based Project Execution.
- Over all Experience (10-15 Years) in an Industrial Automation/ Instrumentation Field & 3-5 years working Experience as a Project manager.
- Relevant multi – domain experience in segments like Refinery & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas.
- Project Management Certification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Very Good Project Management skills, PMI certification is a Major advantage.
- Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing the interest of all stakeholders (customer, OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the project.
- Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
- Ensures that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution.
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (BG, EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, warranty etc.).
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction, Financial) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
- Anticipate timely important potential risks (technical or other).
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized
- Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control
- Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
- Knowledge to deliver solutions in Instrumentation and automation
- Lead complete Project management life cycle of Small/Medium/Large scale Projects.
- Read & understand the Bid specification received from customer.
- Delivery of complete project in line with customer technical specifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online