Quality Assurance Manager Vacancy at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. He must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Qualified and interested candidate must possess minimum of HND / B.Sc in SLT / Food Science &Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum of Five-year’s Quality Management experience.
- Current CQA or similar certification is required.
- Candidates must not be older than forty-five (45) years
- Proven of Quality Management experience in a reputable table water factory in Nigeria is a must
- Must be thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- Male preferably
- Must have sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and good Laboratory practices (GLP).
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ability to set requirements for raw materials or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ability to devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Persistence and ability to influence others.
- Ability to facilitate change
- Strategic approach to work.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good numerical skills and understanding of statistics
Deadline: 26th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Human Resources & Admin” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.