Regional Sales Representative Job at Karrabo Financial Solutions Limited – 6 Slot
Karrabo Financial Solutions is a leading Financial Technology Company with Head office located at 74 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A Ikeja Lagos. Karrabo, incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria is positioned to deliver innovative solutions to meet variety of customer needs in the Payments and Agent banking space.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos / Warri, Delta / Calabar, Cross River / Ibadan – Oyo / Abuja / Makurdi, Benue
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: IT Solutions
- We support a number of POS organizations who are users of our software. We are looking for resourceful, vibrant purpose-driven professionals with high integrity as IT support personnel that will initiate growth of products / services as well as provide support to users of our various solutions in a manner that maintains our tradition of high level of excellent service delivery that improves merchant satisfaction, customer retention as well as profit maximization.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Minimum educational qualification acceptable, OND
- Full training will be given
- Ability to ride a bike and the willingness to ride is a MUST
- Previous experience working as a POS support and maintenance officer is a plus
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Applicant for Delta MUST be based in Warri
- Capability for problem-solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing and ready to move about between merchant locations
- Must be based in one of the state of coverage.
- Present, promote and sell products / services to prospective customers
- Strong, willing to achieve sales (Agent Banking) target and earn incentive
- Provide onsite support to merchants
- Ensure visitation to merchant locations based on agreed visitation frequency.
- POS support and maintenance
- Send daily report of activities to assigned supervisor from merchant location
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant’s issues as regards Agent Banking and Payment Terminals
- Provide training to merchants regarding hardware and troubleshooting techniques.
- Prompt escalation of issues encountered on the field to supervisors.
- Ensure there are enough consumables like receipt role at merchant location.
- Ensure terminals are in good working condition
- Terminal deployment to new merchants
- Build positive relationships with all existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
What We Offer
- Working with a highly-motivated team
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the email, stating area of coverage.