Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant, Administration
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Arts, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a reputable company.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Possess good negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Must possess moral values that aligns with the Company’s values
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Good administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Good negotiation and marketing Skills.
- Good report generation skills
- Must not be older than 35 years.
- Maintenance & Repairs of Office Equipments
- Procurement of Goods and Services
- Settlement of Rent, Rates and Service Charges
- Facility Management
- Liaison with members of staff on insurance Services
- Administration of the Company’s Insurance Portfolio
- Liaise with Government Agencies and Regulatory Authorities
- Supervision of Junior Staff in the unit
Deadline: 13th February, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Senior Executive Assistant, Administration” in the subject title of their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org