Shift Process Leader Vacancy at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Process Leader
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- The Shift Process Leader leads the machine crew on shift in order to continuously meet and exceed throughput, quality and safety targets.
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non-conformance should be dealt with immediately
- All unresolved issues must be raised with Asset Leader. Follow the correct work procedures and
- Process Instruction for all tasks performed. Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- Ensure all quality issues are reported and logged on the appropriate documentation.
- Continuous monitoring of PASS / SPC (Statistical Process Control) charts results and coordinating of relevant corrective actions. Maintain a “Run to Target” philosophy at all times.
- Ensure all process check sheets are completed.
- Ensure that the right quality raw materials are supplied for production
- Leads the crew that runs the machine in order to achieve the target throughput, yield, and up-time without compromising safety and quality.
- Troubleshoots, fix and documents all reasons for waste and delay during the shift in the shift log book. Communicate any outstanding items with recommended action plans.
- Participates in all changeovers, ensuring they are performed using good run settings and best practices at all times.
- Chairs team meetings to review issues and problems affecting production and set targets for the shift.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the department at all times, including all equipment and surroundings. Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy at shift change, handover with the oncoming process leader giving detailed information of machine status.
- Ensures that his crew has housekeeping checklists all the time and that the checks are completed.
- Lead and control the operating team on shift to achieve objectives.
- Identify areas of development required for team members to improve individual and team performance.
- Ensure that all departmental guidelines are adhered to by the team. Inform the Asset Leader of any non-conformance immediately including performance and disciplinary issues.
- Conduct performance management activities for his crew members.
- Coach and train operators in their respective positions.
- Assist with the planning and set up of the machine for all product and process trials.
- Provide technical information to the maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Development of the team’s process knowledge on an ongoing basis through one on one coaching and employee assessments.
- Adhere and implement best practices on the machine.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Position is for the New Mill in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online