Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Engagement Coordinator
Ref Id: sfh-53713
Job Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to identify, map and select suitable intervention communities where the proposed project implementation models would be performed.
- Provide support to field Territorial Managers (TM), in the selection (following agreed selection criteria), interview and deployment of an approved number of IPC agents (under the SUSA implementation model) across intervention locations.
- Identify and track KPIs for community-level intervention, mobile technology and social media (such as contact and referral outcomes, product sales, audience growth, audience engagement, content reach, response rate and quality, feedback quality [whether negative or positive]).
- Submit reports on the community level intervention, social media and mobile technology components of the project on a timely basis and using approved formats. Will also review and analyse component reports coming from the field monthly as these feed into the periodic national reports.
- Coordinate the monthly review meeting across intervention locations for field agents and relevant staff.
- Liaise with the M&E team to identify intervention areas requiring research and work to conduct ad-hoc studies for improved learning and refinement of strategies.
- Coordinate periodic national, state and community level advocacy to key stakeholders for the purpose of gaining improved support for the intervention.
- Identify relevant healthcare providers for referrals as well as to provide counselling and services within the same communities.
- Coordinate both initial training and subsequent capacity building activities for field agents and selected healthcare providers in line with the protocol (including periodic meetings and support supervision activities).
- Coordinate community level outreaches and activities to achieve regional and national performance targets (such as for successful referral of women and men of reproductive health, uptake of the project’s brand of subcutaneous DMPA, etc.) set on a monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual basis.
- Manage the (content development, dissemination of information and feedback to comments) on social media handles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram.
- Participate actively in local and international conferences for the purpose of disseminating key project finding, collaboration, experience sharing and learning.
- A minimum of first degree in Computer Science, Health/Natural sciences or Communication arts or related field.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years relevant post-NYSC experience in social media, mobile technology or similar role.
- Demonstrated strength and experience in creating brand awareness and impressions on social media as well as possess the competency to build social media communities.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
Skills and Competency required:
- Creative and analytical marketing skills
- Possess basic knowledge of modern Family Planning methods
- Exceptional time management skills
- Winning social customer service skills (such as empathy, patience and conflict resolution).
- Theory and application of social media marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Basic report writing and data interpretation skills.
- Supervisory and mentoring skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Relationship management/advocacy skills
Deadline: 3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online