Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Coordinator
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti & Kwara
- Provide Leadership to the territory Sales team for day-to-day tasks aimed at improving organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- 3-5 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in supervisory role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Territory Sales Coordinator shall have responsibility for the day-to-day supervision and building of the territory sales team towards on time achievement of the overall sales objectives for the territory.
- Co-ordinate all sales and marketing activities within the territory to ensure the achievement of both volume and value targets for the territory as advised
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customer’s behalf, anticipates our customer’s requirements and communicates timely and effectively
- Ensure effective coverage of existing markets/channels/customers within the territory while focusing on breaking new grounds to create growth opportunities for business scope.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through both interpersonal and formal relationship while utilizing emotional and qualitative after sales services.
- Groom and cultivate new customers to ensure a continuously strong and broad customer base as a basis for sustaining future volume growth
- Organize, lead, train, motivate and control sales team in a manner that will ensure on time achievement of sales objective for the territory.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and current base (preferred location) as the subject of the mail.