Hunta Corporate Solutions – We are a travel management company based in Lagos that provides customers with all they need to research, plan and purchase a trip. Through our network of partners both locally and globally, we are committed to providing the best fares and our ultimate aim is service delivery of the highest quality standard while maintaining a competitive edge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing / Travel Consultant
Reporting Line: Senior Travel Consultant
- To book and issue tickets, provide travel advice and create tour packages for potential clients.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking travel instructions from Clients;
- Booking and Issuing Tickets;
- Generating Invoices;
- Visa processing;
- Liaising with representatives of Hunta’s affiliates for travel bookings;
- Preparing Weekly reports on receivables and transactions (excel);
- Promoting Holiday and leisure travel packages;
- Make car hire and hotel reservations for clients;
- Following up with existing clients;
- Account Opening/Management of Hunta’s corporate accounts; and
- Document Control of electronic and physical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a certified Aviation School;
- Minimum of 2 years continuous work experience in the Travel industry as a Customer Service / Ticketing Officer.
- Must have Excellent communication skills- written and verbal;
- Must be well organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple instructions simultaneously;
- Good client management skills and able to work under pressure;
- Must be skilled in use of Amadeus GDS;
- Must be proactive and employ critical thinking;
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft office.
Deadline: 1st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and a Cover Note stating why you are interested in the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org