Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure an up to date reconciliation and analysis of all ledgers so as to certify the validity of financial statements in accordance with existent regulations;
- Review posting of transactions into the accounting software;
- Management and financial reporting for the business to ensure that information requirements are met in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet reports and forecasts
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place across the business
- Ensuring adherence to, and compliance with, direct and indirect tax laws and filing requirements, including payroll
- Stores Administration- Ordering, Delivery & Inventory Management
- Billing, Revenue And Receivables Management
- Contributing to cost management and control.
- Assist Analyzing of all general ledger accounts (Payables, receivables, Income & expenses) and adjust / propose corrections where necessary;
- Respond and provide requested information / documents to external auditors on issues raised during the year-end audit and recommend / propose ways to correct them;
- Assist the Accountant to liaise with external auditors in closing of accounts and preparation of reports;
- Assist other divisions (accounts payables, bank reconciliation, receivables and grants) with issues / proposed adjustments raised during the financial year audit;
- Ensuring accurate and proper financial accounting with proper checks, scrutiny and reconciliation of the general ledger, sub-ledgers, fixed asset register, balance sheet schedules and related reports using the current system
Deadline: 27th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.