Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to repositioned it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / HR Executive
- Minimum of 5 years experience is required.
Assist the management team in administrative services to comply with internal standards and policies.The core activities are outlined below:
- Providing front of office management, handling telephone calls and emails.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Taking of minutes in key meetings
- Filing / Document administration.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Payroll administration, management, preparation and payment
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Create reports for senior management
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
Deadline: 26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.