Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advertising Manager
- We are searching for a decisive, organized Advertising Manager to oversee operations and direct staff members in our advertising staff as they develop unique and exciting campaigns
- The Advertising Manager will collaborate with clients and advertising staff to establish project objectives, delegate tasks to appropriate team members, direct research, analyze data, and evaluate projects to ensure they meet the expectations of the client, properly represent the brand, and achieve the desired results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Overseeing advertising department operations and staff members.
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Negotiating contracts specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.