Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Manager
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Billing Manager will be responsible for supervising tracking money owed to us by patients and clients of the hospital.
- The incumbent will also ensure that the billing officers prepare invoices and update patient and client billing records.
- This role will be responsible for maintaining billing records, inputting billing data in the hospitals software system, allocating and filing receipts, balancing billing records on a daily and monthly basis, and book keeping.
- 2-5 years of experience as Billing Manager in a hospital or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts
- ICAN will be an added advantage
- Adheres to laws and confidentiality guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel; working knowledge on ODOO or MediPlus
- Excellent Math Skills
- Ensure requisite approvals for processing of corporate / insurances invoices/claims are obtained.
- Ensure medical reports / encounter form are written / completed for organizations are require them for processing of bills/payment.
- Monthly preparation and submission of corporate/insurance bills before official deadline
- Report errors on tariffs (uploaded or hard copy) to appropriate officer in charge
- Preparation of monthly bills dispatch report
- Supervising billing officers and ensuring they are up to date with their assigned functions
- Attending organized unit meetings
- Preparation and timely submissions of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly yearly report as may be requested by the Head of unit or Manager
- Clearing patients for admission and discharge.
- Ensure all bills are prepared based on agreed tariffs with the various companies and HMOs.
- Ensure corporate/insurance are submitted bills before official deadline
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills
- Such other functions as may assigned by the Manager
Deadline: 27th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.