Business Development Officer Job at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- All jobs within Noble Hall are designed to support the mission of the School which is to make an outstanding impact for the good of society through its students, and by the quality of its teaching and leadership in education.
- Noble Hall views all its employees as “teachers” in as much as it recognizes that the service given, even if not in a classroom, supports an environment wherein girls are witnessing professional and dedicated behavior. All employees of Noble Hall contribute to those intangibles of tone and ethos which can have a profound impact upon a student.
- No job description can adequately describe all the tasks that might form part of a colleague’s duties. However, it is important that the essence of the job be described, for this can help colleagues to understand their job, and it can also help with staff appraisal for it provides the criteria against which a colleague can be measured both by themselves and by their supervisor
- It should be remembered that jobs tend to evolve and change over time. Therefore, this job description will need to be reviewed and updated from time to time.
- The Business Development Officer will report directly to the Registrar and will work with the Principal and School Executive to obtain student enrollment of appropriate quality and quantity
- The Business Development Officer will need to support the School’s Mission Statement
- To develop girls life through a world class holistic education developing leaders of tomorrow.
Specific Job Requirements
The Business Development Officer will be expected to:
- Promote the School’s reputation as an outstanding school girl, both academically and in terms of all-round development.
- Encourage enrollments by boarders and day students.
- Enhance and protect Noble Hall ‘brand’, which is associated with long-term integrity and a commitment to educational excellence.
- Help represent the ‘public face’ of Noble Hall at functions that market the School.
- Manage the School’s presentation in the media so that the reputation of the School is enhanced and reputation risk managed.
- Promote the School on the Net, social networking sites and generally using contemporary electronic means.
- Collate the contents and the media for the production of the newsletter and submit the same every week.
- Control the production of effective advertising of the School to promote enrollments.
- Advise the School Executive on ways and means to expand and protect market share and manage initiatives to this end.
- Research and implement strategic and operational marketing plans.
- Possess necessary industry contacts to outsource various marketing initiatives.
- Have proven expertise in event management.
The qualities that will be looked for in the Business Development Officer include:
- Proven marketing skills and experience.
- Energy and creativity.
- An ability to think strategically and to plan effectively.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills.
- An ability to be a self-starter and work well independently as well as collegially.
- High standards of integrity and reliability.
- A thorough knowledge of contemporary marketing methods including an ability to utilize modern technologies to market effectively.
- Good organizational and management skills.
Employees at Noble Hall are expected to:
- Be supportive of the ethos of a school and helpful in advancing the mission of Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls.
- Be good ambassadors of the School.
- Work well on their own and be pro-active in the fulfillment of their duties.
- Work well collegially and be able to promote harmony and wellbeing within the workplace.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a friendly and cooperative manner with colleagues.
- Support Equal Opportunity, adhere to Occupational Health and Safety guidelines, and fulfill their duty of care.
- Adopt behavior which is supportive of other colleagues irrespective of their race, culture or background.
- Contribute to their professional development and seek to improve those skills which will be drawn upon in the of their role within the School.
- Be good role models in terms of personal hygiene, grooming, language and punctuality.
- Possess the very highest standards of integrity and honesty.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.