Fosad Consulting – Our client, an international leader in Shipping and Logistics services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Analyst
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Reporting Line: Customer Service Manager
- We are looking to hire the services of a Customer Service Analyst who will be responsible for reviewing the customer service department’s operations and provides recommendations on ways to improve productivity and customer satisfaction levels.
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Knowledge of research practices
- A Bachelors Degree in any field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Data Analysis experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Assisting the Customer Service unit with capacity development by helping team mates accustom to new customer experience initiatives
- Timely and accurate delivery of results as dictated by Customer Service Manager.
- Using Customer Service data, observations and market trends and reports to get a clear picture of the department’s operations and ways to improve it.
- Providing the Customer Service department with process or sales improvement strategies.
Salary & Benefits
- Leave allowances
- NGN720,000 gross Annually.
- Health Insurance for Staff and dependents
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject “Customer Service Analyst”
Note: Candidates that live around Apapa are advised to apply.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2020.