Customer Service Engineer Job in a Telecoms Company
C & I Leasing Plc – Our client in the Telecoms industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Engineer
- Our client is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Engineer who is dynamic, hardworking, trainable, ready to work with mix of office and on-site work; travel to customer sites is common to handle issues that sometimes cannot be resolved.
- Interface with Customer Support Partner, Account Partners, and Managed Service Vendors to ensure all escalations are closed in timely manner.
- Work directly with Regional Coordinators to provide synergy in the region
- Maintaining databases
- Preparation of reports & presentations.
- Identify, escalates and follows through on all recurring escalations to ensure proper closure.
- Over sees the activities of the MSV within the region.
Education / Experience/ Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a Technical / Communication or Engineering field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with large or blue-chip company and interfacing with customer is essential.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Professional Certificate in Project Management, ITIL OR SCRUM an added advantage.
- Recommended candidate will proffer technical support and resolutions for industrial Work experience supporting RAD solution (E-Gate, ETX, IPMUX etc)
- Good understanding of IP/MPLS network and IP addressing
- Stakeholder management
- Radio transmission ( RTN, E TN, Cambrige & Intracom PMP, Aviat)
- They should have a basic understanding of computer systems, electronics, circuits, and schematics, and also possess the ability to write and read technical reports.
Deadline: 27th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.