Exxon Mobil 2020 Graduate Internship Programme (Geosciences)
Ecowas Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA) is a specialized Institution of ECOWAS created in January 2008 by the Authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS with the mandate of regulating cross-border electricity exchanges, establishing an enabling investment environment for regional power projects and providing technical support to national regulators of the electricity sector of ECOWAS Member States.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Geosciences)
Location: Eket, Akwa-Ibom
Job Segment: Engineer, Geology, Engineering
Upstream Nigeria Internship Descriptions
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also mentoring and coaching by your supervisors. Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in Geology or Geophysics
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1). Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a master’s degree no earlier than 2018
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Make sure you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate (not applicable to pre-NYSC Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science candidates)
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.