A1 Power Technologies Limited (formerly Chlorophyll Ventures Limited) is an energy services and solutions provider offering cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- A smart and well-spoken female corper is needed as a customer care representative for our sister company.
- Must reside in Surulere Axis
- B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Corpers only please!
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out the following key activities;
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information on products and services.
- Respond politely and courteously to customers enquiries.
- Managing large amounts of inbound calls, chats and emails in a timely manner.
- Collecting customer information and analyzing customer need and providing prompt solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinates daily updates on our social media handles.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Physics, or any Science discipline.
- Must be a serving Corps member.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
- Good knowledge of renewable energy and electricity metering industry.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Proficient in graphic design software and Microsoft excel
- Experience working with customer support.
- Social media savvy
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Integrity and accountability.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.