Our client, an indigenous and a key player in handling major multinational global projects within the oil and gas, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Offshore Business Development
Job Type: Full-time
- Our client needs a Group Head Offshore Business Development. The role occupies a General Manager level in our client’s organization.
- The role typically reports directly to the chief executive officer and the incumbent will Mainly focus on executing the company’s business plan, according to the established business model, by developing business initiatives across strategic partners and potential investors and clients.
- He or she will also be responsible for allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer services among others.
- Representing the company on major oil and gas deals and acting as a point of contact for all government and external business initiatives.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the business development team.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them.
- Work with relevant unit to Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and code of business conduct
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Proven Business and sales development experience in the Oil and Gas service industry.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas a relevant environment, at least 5 of which should be in a senior operational supervisory role
- Strong organizational and planning skills with demonstrable Project Management experience
- Ability to anticipate problems, develop solutions and implement them
- Commercial awareness with an eye for seeing business improvement opportunities
- Strong decision-making skills
- Highly motivated with a passion for driving operational effectiveness.
- Must have business development backgroun
- Offshore activity: 10 years (Preferred)