Job Openings at Avant Halogen
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and develop the overall operational security strategy for the site/location.
- Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
- Liaison between government security forces, civilian security and community relations
- Develop security budget and recommend the hiring and onboarding of new staff
- Develop security KPIs as well as Create report and present KPIs
- Measure and track department’s success regularly
- Adhere to company’s rules and regulations
- Always ensure staff’s security
- Suggest and implement new solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have some years of experience as Security a Manager or similar role.
- Must have experience in the field of security management of large groups or organisations.
- 5 years of experience with relevant technology, security protocols and procedures.
- Previous experience with budgeting and budget planning
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- University Degree or equivalent
- Higher education in security administration or management / Professional qualification is a big plus
- Military / Paramilitary service would be good, but not vital (For military, Captain to Colonel, or Warrant Officer. Intelligence background or combatant).
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Locations: Lagos, Benin – Edo, Ogun – Ogun and Enugu
- Candidate must be a Degree holder (HND / B.Sc.) in any course of study and class of Degree
- 26 years and above.
- Willing and passionate about Sales
- Experienced sales person in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- The client is willing to pay N40,000 monthly base pay and increment will be performance-driven.
- Commission it tied to every transaction / deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full-term employee will be based on performance.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant company Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to company employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of company recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering company training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees
- Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes
- Developing and managing company employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships
- Providing support in relation to the administration and processing of forms for company employees
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the company’s eligibility to work records and audits
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
- At least 2 years experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include
- administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- B.Sc / HND in Management and related discipline
- Experience of supporting managers at client location
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Job Title: Driver
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using Google app to determine the best route
- Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Must be Married and a Christian
- Must reside within Jakande, Ajah and environment.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual / Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45yrs
Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.