Conserveria Africana Limited is a fast growing, well established FMCG food company located at Ota. We are a multinational FMCG company, makers of popular brands like Jago Instant Full Cream Milk Powder, Jago Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk, and Gino brands of Tin Tomato, Baked Beans, Sweet corn, Marrow fat peas, Curry, Matches, Mayonnaise, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
- We are looking for an attentive, efficient Administrator to provide consistent, courteous support for our leadership team and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently.
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling or delegating basic office tasks, such as filing, preparing meeting areas and presentation materials, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged and prevent conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, a Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Experience in administrative services or related field.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure and successfully navigate or diffuse tense situations.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
- We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner.
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into CRM system.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year customer service experience,
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
Job Title: HR Assistant
- We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.