Pragmatic Technologies is an holding company that has three (3) top brand presence in Nigeria. One of the brand, PRAG (a top leading brand for stabilizers, inverters, batteries, solar and other power products) .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- We are currently sourcing for an organized and detail-oriented candidate that will take proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory; pull out expired items, keep records of transferred merchandise and other store documents.
- Receive all the incoming goods cleared from ports into store and ensure completeness based on packing list provided by supplier
- Prepare receipt note of goods received into store
- Prepare delivery note of goods sold or dispatched to customer
- Issuance and distribution of goods to outlets/showrooms from the head office store and posting relevant entries into the Tally ERP
- Ensure the implementation of Inventory management system
- Strong coordination with sales team and user departments on inventory levels
- Analysis of ageing stocks, communicating to the management about obsolete stock
- Collection of inventory data from outlets and preparation of inventory report
- Perform other stock-related duties including packing and labeling of goods where necessary
- Periodic stock/inventory taking exercise and reporting on same
- Minimum of a diploma (OND).
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a storeroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- To achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and audience research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Setting up and optimizing the group’s pages within each social media platform
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize the group’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the group’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer technical support, sales & marketing, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
Job Title: Web Developer & SEO Specialist
- We are currently sourcing for a skilled Web Developer & SEO Specialist who would be responsible for developing and / or designing websites for the group with more emphasis on Concise (the news website).
- The candidate must also have strong exposure in analyzing, reviewing and implementing the group’s websites in such a way that they are optimized to be picked up by search engines; develop their contents to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic; conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- The candidate will have in – depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two(2) to three (3) years’ experience in website development, content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization in Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Deadline: 6th March, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.