Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a premium Fashion House in Lekki, Lagos State is looking to recruit a qualified candidate to join her team, in filling the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The customer Service Officer attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- They process orders, prepares correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction, while staying true to the company’s core values.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem,, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs based on feedback collated
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools and templates
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Place or cancel orders
- NB: A detailed job description would be provided after offer of employment.
- HND / B.Sc in any related discipline
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Must be female for gender balance.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Document and file
- Client correspondence
- Supervise the retail team
- Receive finished garments
- Carry out inventory
- Facility management
- Liaise with stockists
- Receive complaints and resolve or escalate
- Receiv notice
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Create budgets
- Ensure the facility is maintained
- Any other assigned task
- BSC/HND in Business Administration or any related discipline
- Experience in fashion industry is a plus
- Must reside within the lekki axis.
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Supervises all day-to-day activities of the company.
- Prepare and receive daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Manage all projects, events, etc
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate team members
- Carry out research
- Supervise team leads
- Create high level work plan for the brand
- Prepare and monitor schedules
- Assist the creative director to plan and organize work schedules
- Responsible for hiring staff
- Work with team leads to identify training needs
- Work with the creative director in preparing budgets
- Propose new ideas on how to improve the brand
- Resolve complaints
- Manage all relationships with the stockists
- Represent the brand when needed
- Assist the creative director in identifying new markets and new opportunities
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND
- Must have at least 2 years experience as an Operations Manager
- Experience in the fashion industry is a must
- Must reside within the Lekki axis.
- N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 6th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.