Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable ISP firm is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Operations Engineer
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design implements and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade core network equipment and configuration.
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment to his team.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to colleagues.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any kind of urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
Academic / Education Qualifications
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- Minimum of 3 years proven hands-on experience in network engineering
- Must be CCNA or CCNP certified.
- Must have good verbal and writing skills.
- In depth knowledge of TCP / IP protocol stack
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment including routers, switches, Firewalls
- Experience in Mikrotik and cisco devices configuration
- Solid Understanding of Layer 3 technologies (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP..) and layer 2 technologies(VLAN, trunks, STP..)
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Redhat, Centos, and Debian…)
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- LAC / LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
Job Title: Fibre Coordinator
- Manage the schedule of field Fiber Engineers
- Handle escalated complaints from other departments
- Distribute the escalated jobs based on priority and urgency
- Provide remote technical support for the engineers on field
- Monitor the quality of Jobs our engineers are doing on the field
- Make sure the engineers are sending their reports on time.
- Report directly to the HOD.
Education and Qualifications
- Min of BSc / HND in Computer Engineering / Telecommunications
- Min of 4 years of technical experience in telecommunication field operations
- Knowledgeable in Cisco routers and switches configuration.
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) is a must
- Excellent understanding of wireless communications.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work in high pressure technical environment.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IP Operations Engineer” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.