Latest Vacancies at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Monitoring Officer
- Calling customers to follow up with loan repayment
- Managing customer status and repayments on Microsoft Excel
- Computing outstanding balance on excel
- Daily reporting to supervisor
Job Title: KYC Officer
- Review and risk assessment of new client relationships;
- Performing due diligence, requesting KYC information and documentation and writing a Client Risk Assessment for recommendation to Management;
- Plan and track client periodic reviews;
- Periodic review of client relationships and update Client Risk Assessments;
- Conduct incident and event-driven client review;
- Collaborate with the Data & Documents Team
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties to obtain documentation;
- Supply administration support where required in the completion of KYC reporting activities;
- Scanning and archiving of KYC documents;
- Updating internal databases and spreadsheets;
- Specific projects which may rise from time to time.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of email.