Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We ventured into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lifting Inspector Level 1 (Expat)
- Minimum of 20 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry both in Onshore and Offshore facilities
- Must have the ability to communicate with clients in an advisory capacity if required and the ability to judge the suitability of the equipment being used in relation to its use
- Most be proficient in the use of common PC software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. etc)
- Ability to read, write and speak English language fluently.
- Certified by the Lifting Equipment Engineering Association, LEEA Part 1 & 2 or an approved equivalent Engineering Qualification or by experience and training
- Familiar with all International Lifting Equipment Standards and Codes for the testing and certification of Cranes and Lifting Equipment
Deadline: 8th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.