Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Presales Solutions Manager – Advanced Customer Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: Lagos and potentially surrounding countries
Area of responsibility: Pre-Sales
Reports to: MEA General Manager / Global Solution Center Regional Manager
- Pre-Sales Solution Managers play a key role in the attainment of new customers by leading the development of complex solutions that are both operationally and commercially sound.
- They work closely with customers and Oracle sales and delivery teams.
- They will drive solutions utilizing a matrixed team of Subject Matter Experts on Applications, Technology, Security, Functional Services and other Solution teams.
- They have detailed knowledge of OMCS / OACS services, Oracle products and services from other lines of business, third party products and services, contracts and cost modelling.
- Pre-Sales Solution Managers convince customers of the benefits of the solution and its effectiveness in meeting their requirements.
- The role requires interaction with senior customer contacts – CIO, CFO, Operations Managers, Consulting and Legal Firms – and internally with Oracle management at all levels.
- Mandatory – Oracle technology experience is a must and not negotiable
- Team player
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to produce and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations – comfortable presenting to both small and large audiences
- Demonstrates professional & technical depth and credibility
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with and manage highly complex situations and environments
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – English language is essential, multiple languages desirable
- Innovative and creative with resourcefulness in solving complex problems
- A general understanding of Oracle Applications and implementation methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of OACS / OMCS value proposition and services (Preferred)
- 2-3 years pre-sales solution-oriented experience or Oracle Applications Technical Project Management experience
- Oracle application, middleware and database product – essential
- Oracle systems products, including but not limited to Engineered Systems – desirable
- Oracle services – highly desirable
- Technical expertise in one or more Oracle MCS / ACS domains – highly desirable
- IT Service Management – highly desirable
- IT Project Management – highly desirable
- IT Enterprise Architecture – highly desirable
- IT Service pricing and contracting (as an external service provider)
- Ability to translate customer needs into Oracle MCS / ACS solutions
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Customer-facing, liaising directly with customers to determine the customer’s requirements
- Builds customer loyalty through achieving a trusted advisor relationship
- Work closely with the Sales Representative and the customer to create customer-specific solutions that address the needs of the customer
- Use strategic and tactical thought to create cost and risk models that balance the needs of the customer and Oracle
- Applies consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities
- Work with other Lines of Business (LOBs) on individual opportunities and general cross-line-of-business initiatives
- Where appropriate work with Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Manage approval of the complete operational solution through Oracle’s approval process
- Manage multiple approval cycles with speed and effectiveness to achieve deal timelines
- Prioritize, communicate and mitigate issues and risks with internal stakeholders
- Present the solution and value proposition to the customer
- Provide a smooth and efficient transfer from pre-sales to delivery teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online