Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher (Year 3 and 4) Specialist
- Silverwood School Maryland is recruiting for a committed, long standing and passionate primary teacher. He will be responsible for building and nurturing primary pupils. Specifically year 3 & 4 pupils.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in a child friendly and experiential manner is also key.
- Well-organized, committed and energetic with moral strong values, character and discipline.
- Verifiable experience as a teacher and thorough knowledge of teaching best practices.
- Ready to follow up and implement the school’s policies and procedure.
- Demonstrated Excellence in communications and interpersonal skills.
- He must be a specialist in this class range.
- The preferred candidate must have strong passion for, as well as evident and strong aptitude in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction as well as sound knowledge of English language concepts.
- He must also be versatile in class management and class control. A knowledge of Nelson Handwriting will be an added advantage.
- Preferred candidate is a male.
- All Applicants should have a minimum of B.Sc / B.Ed. in Mathematics, Science or any other related discipline.
- Professional qualifications and other skills are added advantage.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom;
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, stakeholders and participate in regular meetings;
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences;
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning;
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.);
- Review, assess and follow up on students’ progress and provide feedback and support where possible.
- He must provide experiential learning.
The remuneration is competitive and commensurate to industry standard.
Deadline: 18th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and recent resume with the subject title (Specialist Year 3 & 4) to: email@example.com
Silverwood School Maryland,
6 First Avenue Ismail Estate,
Near 7th day Adventist Church Maryland,