Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are currently recruiting into the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Reporting to: Plant Manager
Education, General Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of HND or Degree in Production Engineering and Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years minimum working experience in a Manufacturing concern
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Knowledge of machines, tool and technology principles and practices
- Computer skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing and decision making
- Communication, co-ordination skills
- Time management
- Team work
- Conflict management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Determine and manage daily manpower arrangement for each section to achieve daily production planning
- Prepare and keep records of requisition of raw materials required for daily production
- Prepare daily production report
- Ensure the production line run smoothly and daily production plan is achieved
- Attend to breakdowns promptly to ensure minimum loss in production time with competent Production Technician(s)
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Monitor quality standards of products and implement improvements plans
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates in the oil and gas / Lubricants industry are strongly advised to apply.