E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Accountant
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Inventory Accounting Manager will manage all aspects of accounting for inventory, including day-to- management of the accounts payable department, month end journal entries, account reconciliations, reserve calculations, accounting controls and procedures, variance analyses, bank reporting and assistance with the physical inventory.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field, MBA or Maters in Finance is an added advantage
- 2 years of experience as an inventory or cost accountant
- Retail and/or Manufacturing industry experience highly desired
- Working knowledge of inventory cost flows and the related impact on financial statements
- Ability to effectively multitask, problem solve, and prioritize
- Detailed, methodical, and organized approach to tasks
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Excellent numeric skills with a sound logical approach to analytics
- Adequate knowledge of the E-commerce Industry.
- Responsibility and accountability for all of the Inventory accounts on the balance sheet from data entry to reconciliation of the Inventory accounts
- Develops inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances and provides recommendations to management regarding process improvements
- Assists in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- Monitors inventory transactions to ensure accuracy of all inventory related activities as they relate to the general ledger
- Reconciles inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Works with impacted departments to design process improvements, which strengthen the inventory controls and results in reduced inventory shrinkage
- Works with Operations to identify, review and resolve inventory, margin and shrinkage issues
- Manages the physical inventory process, and determine target shortage areas and formulate ideas to combat them
- Develops and implement procedures that improve company shrinkage.
Deadline: 15th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.