Orpheus Music is a leading retailer of various brands of musical instruments.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients; Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Recommending solutions;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Recommending profit and service improvements;
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors;
- To attend events and networking seminars, participating in exhibitions and conferences, cold calling and responding to incoming leads;
- To look for partner opportunities to cross and up sell services.
You will need to have:
- A solid customer service background;
- Sound sales skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Organizational skills;
- Team working capability
- The ability to build relationship quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Independence and self-reliance
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related discipline is required.
- Extensive customer service background or training is highly required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Sales or Business Development experience. Preferably in an interior decor or retail of luxury brands.
- Demonstrate evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales.
- Excellence writing and communication skills.
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and / or client management experience.
Deadline: 14th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.