Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Activation Manager – Regional
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- To play a key role in enabling NASCON Allied Industries plc to accelerate its commercial agenda, delivering significant financial benefit by ensuring that the commercial calendar is activated, monitored and reported in line with the agreed activation standards.
- He or she is to achieve all NASCON brands’ availability, visibility, activations, and accessibility objectives through effective field sales execution and cycle activities implementation while ensuring 100% of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To lead and set the Trade Marketing Strategy across all portfolio of brands
- Responsible for all Marketing Activities across categories in the region -with focus on planning and implementation of visibility, merchandising, consumer promotions and events- based on market needs
- Lead and oversee short and long term Trade Marketing projects (ATL, BTL), promotional material deployment in liaison with the team.
- Plan and implement various promotional formats and other marketing activities at on and off-premises across the region
- Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and sales support activities are completed to specifications and deadlines.
- Provide field sales team with tools and support materials to drive execution of BTL activities/sales drivers with customers in line with global best practice and standards
- Align any Trade Marketing activity, point of sale and value add items to ensure best in class quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Accountable for trade activation budget and ensures that all spend are in line with plan and agreed on guidelines
Qualification / Experience
- First degree from a reputable institution of higher learning in Nigeria. Possession of a master’s degree in Marketing or related field will be added advantage.
- A strong track record in Sales and Trade Activation at a management level, with experience in at least two areas of Sales including ideally Field Sales.
- Previous experience of:
- Seasoning or related product trade activation; Daily consumer goods activation is very key to the role
- Managing others/leading and getting results through cross-functional teams is required
- Strategic planning, design, and implementation
- This role requires strong project management skills, commercial and financial capability/acumen, a high level of computer literacy and previous experience of working with other parts of Sales and other functions particularly Sales, Marketing and Finance is critical. A good track record is required.
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.