Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Posting of invoice and collection
- Reconciliation of stock, bank, customer and cash and ERP posting to ensure correctness
- Reporting of accurate stock position, bank, customer, and cash.
- Take primary control measures
- Monthly Audit and stock count.
- Any other accounting activity that may be assigned by head of account.
Courses / Qualifications
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Account / Finance
- Fluent in English and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years experience.
- Age – 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Preferably be resident of Lagos.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online