Biogenerics Nigeria Limited was incorporated on December 22nd 2003 with registration number RC 501387 at the corporate Affairs commission. However, the company only started full operation in July, 2011. Biogenerics Nigeria Limited is a specialized pharmaceutical company, with focus on pharmaceutical sales and marketing in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Reports to: Regional Business Manager
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients, including medical practitioners, pharmacists, nurses and other relevant healthcare professionals
- Remit cash/cheque proceeds from sales of company products to the company’s bank account promptly
- Manage the distributor’s account
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, competitors’ activities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock, ensure prompt stock depletion and prevent product expiration.
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, public awareness campaigns and conferences
- Follow-up for collection of payment for all sales made in assigned territory
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Asset care proficiency
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Schedule group product presentations in public and private health institutions; prepare, submit and follow up on proposals and sales contracts
- Continuously acquire and maintain current product, customer and territory knowledge
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
- Prepare and submit regular reports on sales activities, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Identify and resolve client concerns
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Microbiology
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit
- Be able to maintain professional appearance and provide a positive image of the company to the public
- Possession of a valid drivers’ license as work requires significant local travel
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
NGN80,000 to 100,000 per month.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2020.