Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are currently looking for talented individuals with a passion for the Ecommerce space to fill the below positions, and join our team in embarking on our exciting journey:
Job Title: B2B & B2C Sales Executive
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline and 5+ years sales experience, preferably in an Ecommerce environment or Retail service sector
- Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent sales strategies and Business Development skills
- Excellent knowledge of Business Management principles & practices
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Excellent customer growth strategy
- Professional sales training would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Effective spoken and written communication
- Planning & Organization skills
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail on or before the deadline date.
Note: All CV’s should be in word doc or pdf formats
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.